Make your own free website on

Home - Chicago - Banking - Buying a House - Churches - Family Programs - Govt. Offices - Insurance - Hospitals - Jobs - Mail -

 Moving Tips - Radio - Renting - School - Shopping - TV - Transportation - Utilities - Links


To get health insurance in United States you will need to either apply for Public Aid which provides temporary health insurance or get a job where you are able to join a union or apply for a private health insurer such as Blue Cross and Blue Shield. Because private insurers are very expensive it would be best to get a job with a union.

Copyright 2004. All rights reserved.
Contact Webmaster: Boris L.